|Documentation and Community Support||Access to online documentation, tutorials, knowledge base and communities|
|Technical Support for Multiple Users||Access to support channels for multiple named contacts as a designated customer||
|Response times||Travel-IQ technical support team will respond to customer’s request within the corresponded targets||
|Technical Support Hours /Coverage||Standard business-hour support, Monday- Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm customer local time. 24 x 5 support for Platinum customers||
|Authorized Technical Contact||Access to an authorized technical contact who is familiar with customer organization and provides escalation management and customer advocacy|
|Escalation Support||Access to phone and email escalation support when response times have been exceeded||
Phone and email
- Incident refers to any unplanned interruption or event, excluding maintenance, which is not part of the standard operation of the Travel-IQ Platform and which causes or may cause an interruption to or reduction in the quality of the Travel-IQ Platform so that it performs below the standards and performance set forth in the SLA. Customer shall inform and report any incidents to Travel-IQ by filing a ticket through Travel-IQ Customer Support Portal.
- Incident response time as used above is the difference in time between when the Customer notifies Travel-IQ and the time Travel-IQ responds with an incident number.
- Incident resolution time as used above is considered the elapsed time from the creation for the incident ticket to incident resolution.
- Incident priorities will be assigned by Travel-IQ based on the criteria below:
- Priority 1 incident is characterized as a wide interruption of availability that makes a core functionality wholly inaccessible, or an interruption causing a severe impact on the standard operation and the urgency of resolution is time critical.
- Priority 2 incident is characterized as a widespread interruption causing a core functionality to become degraded or interrupted or causing a moderate impact on the standard operation.
- Priority 3 incident is characterized as a low impact degradation or reduction of non-core functionality of one or more service(s) where the urgency is low. Priority 3 Incidents do not materially Impact the Availability of the Travel-IQ Platform.
Offer users a comprehensive, reliable, innovative travel information tool while providing long term value to your organization. Talk to our team today!